sabato 11 luglio 2009

Let's request "I Want To Blow You Up" video!

Hey ragazzi! Così avete visto il backstage del video di "I Want To Blow You Up".
Se non l'avete visto, guardatelo QUI! Ma noi non avevamo visto mai questo video! Richiediamolo tutti qui:
*First Look Studios - Contact
*War, Inc. My Space
*xxxPocColinoxxx You Tube Page
*John's Twitter
--------------------------------------

Hey guys! So do you check the behind the scenes videos of "I Want To Blow You Up" music video. If you don't, check it HERE! But this music video wasn't avaliable to us!!! Fans!!! Let's request it on:
*First Look Studios - Contact
*War, Inc. My Space
*xxxPocColinoxxx You Tube Page (People who posted the behind the scenes)
*John's Twitter
We can have something even if is an information! So! Let's REQUEST!!! Together!
Thanks HilaryDMediaBr

Nessun commento: